Why Choose Us?
We offer three homes of individual character and location for you to choose from:
- Sycamore Lodge Care Home which was a former doctors surgery providing residential, dementia and nursing care located at the heart of Ashby with great transport links.
- Gresham Lodge Care Home located on Ashby Road which has a “cosy” home like feel.
- Rathside Residential Care Home in the picturesque village of Scawby with beautiful views of the countryside, this calm and peaceful location lends itself to an ultimate feel of serenity.
Each of our home managers has over 20 years experience working within the care industry drawing on their own knowledge and a wealth of experience in providing the highest quality care services in North Lincolnshire.
We have a dedicated team of staff who provide 24 hour care and support at the Homes. Training is very important to us so we have a rigid training system in which we implement a robust training programme which complement our specialist facilities. Each member of our team undergoes a comprehensive, up-to-date induction program during their first twelve weeks with us. There is then a continual program of training throughout the year for every member of staff. We endeavour to offer a career to our staff in which their personal and professional development is at the heart of the individuals aspirations.
Our range of accommodation includes superb individual bedrooms and well thought out sitting and dining rooms. Rathside Residential Care Home has benefited from heavy investment into creating a purpose built specialist dementia care facility in which our residents benefit from different methods of orientation to aid with their journey through suffering with dementia. Rooms have a specialist nurse call system which is individually programmed for the individuals needs, and furniture within bedrooms aids orientation and safety.
The three Homes have lawned areas and secure, sheltered patios, whilst internally each Home has a variety of sitting and dining areas which provide a choice of environments.
Our kitchen teams provide a daily choice of fresh, nutritious food cooked in our own kitchen. We take your likes and dislikes into account and all tastes and dietary requirements are catered for. You are welcome to join us for lunch, should you wish to try it for yourself.
Our group of care Homes has a dedicated Activities Team who tailors a program to meet your individual needs. It can include group activities such as games, sing-alongs, professional entertainers as well as individual pastimes such as knitting or interests such as current affairs. Meaningful occupation is encouraged at our homes so you can live as independent as you wish with the security of 24 hour assistance should you require it.
Passionate, local, family-run company. We have been providing high quality care for older people around Scunthorpe for over 25 years and continue to improve our services with the added benefit of the owners available to families and friends at all times.
- Our laundry service is carried out on site and is included as part of the high standards of care we provide
- A professional hairdresser visits every week and provides “Salon Style” services at a very reasonable cost
- Church Services are regularly held at the Homes. All religions can be catered for and our activities team will assist you should you wish to visit your place of worship at any time.
- Chiropodist and Optician services regularly attend the Homes
- Newspapers and magazines can be delivered to the home prior to arrangement with the management of the home.
The above is just a selection of highlights. Please contact us to find out more or order a brochure. We’re always happy to hear suggestions and ideas on how to make living with us an even more enjoyable and fulfilling experience.
Read a personal message from Marjara Family.